SQUEEEEEE!!!! The Quilter’s Planner (aff) is now available for pre-order! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed mine, and am highly anticipating the release of this handy and awesome planner for 2018! And look what’s new for 2018:
- Shipping costs are included
- 4 pages of stickers!
- Alison Glass designed part of it
- Quilt patterns will be in a separate e-magazine
- 8″ x 10″ planner, 240 pages
- Weekly and monthly calendar pages
- Project planning pages and project at-a-glance pages
- 12 monthly blocks featured in a new Quilter’s Planner Sampler Quilt pattern by Cheryl Brickey NEW!
- A companion full-color glossy magazine with 13 quilting and sewing patterns by top designers NEW!
- 4 pages of planner stickers by 2018 Featured Artist Alison Glass NEW!
- Laminated cover and colorful tabs designed by Alison Glass NEW!
- 15 coloring pages designed by Alison Glass NEW!
- To-do lists galore
- Photography of the 14 included patterns by Kitty Wilkin
- Deadline planning pages
- Bee block & swap projects planner
- Yearly goals planning Page
- In-depth reference section with cutting measurements and yardage planner
- Fabric chart from Andover Fabrics featuring Alison Glass fabrics NEW!
- Measurement chart for personal garment sewing NEW!
- Lots of graph paper and blank drawing paper
- Pocket on the inside back cover
Or save a ton and purchase your full-sized Quilter’s Planner and the QP Mini together in a bundle! Your discount increases the more you buy!
- Small 5″ x 7″ 80-page book that fits nicely in your bag
- Undated daily planning pages with to-do lists, appointments, and shopping lists are the perfect companion to the full-sized Quilter’s Planner
- Meal planning and grocery lists to take on-the-go NEW!!
- Graph paper and blank pages for sketching or jotting down notes
- Projects-at-a-glance pages so you can keep your full list of ongoing projects with you
- Project planning pages so you can easily keep notes on your project and what you need to buy, to bring with you to the quilt shop
There’s also amazing patterns for your new planner and pocket notebook, like the awesome Sketchbook Jacket by Penguin Feats, or the Pocket Notebook Cover by Angela Bowman. I can’t wait to sew up a new cover to showcase my brand spankin’ new Quilter’s Planner! Can you tell I’m excited, haha?!
Have you pre-ordered your Quilter’s Planner yet? Let me know what features you’re most excited about in the comments!